Date limite: 23/09/2019
REFERENCE: ORIFICE JOBS/AF/ML/4050
|Section||Managing Branch Operations|
|Reports to||Micro-credit Coordinator and Area Incharge|
- Oversee and manage Branch Operations of IRW branches.
- Ensure good practices are maintained at the branch.
- Ensure compliance of branch operations with policies and procedures.
- Ensure financial management and stability of branch operations.
- Review and approve work performed by Branch Incharge(s) through direct reports.
Essential Job Tasks
Branch Incharge will be expected to perform the following activities:
|1.||Conduct awareness meetings to entertain client queries regarding financing offered by the organization.||–|
|2.||Review all procedures carried out by the CRAs and evaluate performance of branch staff.||–|
|3.||Review and approve the daily progress reports submitted by the CRAs and evaluate the performance of CRAs.||–|
|4.||Carry out procedures to evaluate and provide evidence of client’s credit worthiness.||–|
|5.||All files and documents processed by the CRAs or forwarded to the AI shall be directed through BI.||–|
|6.||Design plans with respect to disbursement and recovery of each product keeping in view the approved country level plans.||–|
|7.||Ensure presence at the time of disbursement of finance facility.||–|
|8.||Monitor the progress of their branches with respect to each product. Progress shall periodically be reported to the AI.||–|
|9.||Ensure that branch staff complies with the approved policies and procedures governing all processes.||–|
Branch Incharge will have the following key relationships with other roles and areas in the organization:
- Human Resource
Core Skills & Competencies
- Skills in People’s Management and Leadership; good communication skills and ability to develop and maintain strong relationships staff and departmental managers
- Proactive, problem solving approach
- Flexible approach and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Managing change within the branches
- Team Player with strong organizational skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize with minimal supervision
- Excellent knowledge of Operating Area
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Qualification and Experience
- Prescribe required Academic Qualification.
- Fluent in English and Area local language.
- Prescribe required years of experience (if any).
Please send CV and motivation letter to Ayo.Bouare@islamic-relief.org.ml before September 23 , 2019